About the Company
Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited the leading professional parking company in the nation. We are also Independent Parking Advisors to companies and organizations who own, manage, control or operate off-street car parks. We procure and install Parking System Automation for all categories of Car Parks and also provide Viability Assessments.
- We are seeking an experienced executive driver to the CEO of the company on a par-time basis (e.g. Wednesdays to Fridays) weekly. Salary very attractive. You will be based on reporting directly to Administration Supervisor.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 30 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current traffic laws, road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time but preferably Wednesdays to Fridays weekly may include some weekends.
- Any relevant diploma
- At least 4 years’ experience as an executive driver for Top management: VP, Chairman, CEO, MD
- At least 4 to 6-year experience driving in Nigeria with excellent knowledge of road links
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak and read English
- Age from 30 to 40 years, any nationality
- Must be able to pass necessary background and police checks.
- Have a valid driving license
Only candidate that resides around Egbeda/Igando axis should apply.
Candidate must also send us a copy of his valid Nigerian Driver’s License alongside his CV via mail to us.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to email@example.com
Note: This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.