Position: PARKING LOT TECHNICIAN (P/T)
Reports To: Parking Operations Manager
We are seeking an exceptional individual with talent and ability in both the electronics and mechanical disciplines; where education, hobbies and individual achievements reflect a lifelong interest and aptitude in these areas. If you enjoy the challenge of hands-on troubleshooting on a wide variety of computer based and electro mechanical systems, and the opportunity to design and engineer custom control applications, this could be an excellent career for you.
We have an immediate opening in one of our Car Parks for a full time PARKING LOT TECHNICIAN.
- The Technician will work on all aspects (troubleshooting, maintenance and installation) of computerized parking and access control systems.
- Experience in Parking Control or Access Control systems is a major plus. Products include automatic barrier gates, ticket dispensers, access and revenue control computers and software.
- We are seeking a hard working, conscientious, self-motivated high school graduate, with an electronics degree or equivalent, strong electro mechanical aptitude with computer skills and good cause and effect troubleshooting skills.
- The right individual would have previous field work experience, a good understanding of electronics, be comfortable with using power tools such as a hammer drill, sawzall, cement saw, and also have good computer software and hardware skills.
- Card access and/or alarm experience a plus.
- You must possess a good driving record.
- Applicants must be able to do some light lifting, be neat in appearance, have good communication skills, and be willing to work in a non-smoking environment.
- You must be available for occasional after-hours on-call work.
Compensation And Benefits
- We offer a pleasant, non-smoking environment with a competitive salary.
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
A review of this job description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
Please submit your resume for consideration in a PDF or Word format after completing the respective online employment application by clicking Apply Today button.
Include details of any achievements, awards, hobbies or special skills that may help qualify you for this position. We are a dynamic, fast growing company where talent is recognized and rewarded.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment